There is no limit to your enjoyment when you sail with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Think modern, innovative, chic and best of all, good value for money. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line offers all this and much more! Whatever you desire in a cruise, you can look no further than a Royal Caribbean cruise ship.
Sailing to over 233 destinations worldwide, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line operates six classes of ships; each class based on a specific design.
Those ships that belong to an older class were built using an older design; likewise, those ships built from a newer class were built using a newer design. These newer model ships are considered to be the current innovators in the cruise shipping world.
The oldest ship class now in operation is the Sovereign which came on stream in November, 1991. The most current is the Oasis, which came on stream in December 2009. The Freedom class which came on stream in June 2006 is regularly sailed to the Caribbean.
Although all ships are designed for comfort and satisfaction, the newer fleets are larger and offer a lot more amenities. Luckily, Royal Caribbean usually sail their biggest ships to the Caribbean islands, therefore passengers can expect to get a full complement of product and service.
So what stateroom amenities are offered?
Twin beds, hair dryers, private bathroom, direct dial phone and closed-circuit television are standard to all staterooms or cabins. Go here to learn more about amenities.
What about ambiance?
The atmosphere on board a Royal Caribbean Cruise ship is predominantly casual and there is a special emphasis placed on physical activity. From rock climbing walls, to ice skating rinks, surfing simulators, boxing rings, jogging tracks and fitness centers…you name, a Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship has it.
How about dining options?
There are several restaurants and bars that provide a 24 hour service. The best part is that majority of the food is free so you can eat and sample as much as you want to while on board.
Still need convincing?
How about a Serenity Adult Retreat where all those above the age of 21 can go to chill out and be attended to by the most attentive waiters. If you’re travelling with the little ones, there’s no worries as babysitting services are also provided.
Combine that with theatre, cinema, night clubs, internet access, cell phone service, teen disco rooms, kids programs including babysitting, exciting shore excursions, pools etc. etc. and you can expect to get the best value for your money when you travel Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
- Cruise packages usually range from 3-14 nights.
- A ‘Gold Anchor Service’ policy, ensures a friendly and personal service for all.
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line caters to cruisers of all ages; therefore you can expect to see a wide selection of passengers aboard cruise ships.
- A wide selection of on shore activities are offered by Royal Caribbean, including a visit to Lubadee, one of the exclusive private islands owned by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
- Caribbean itineraries feature a PADI Scuba Diver course, where an experienced PADI SeaTrek Dive Instructor teaches you the basics in pool dives. Participants must be at least 12 years old. Upon completion, PADI Scuba Diver certification will be awarded to you. The cost is US$249 per person; registration is done onboard.
Access Royal Caribbean’s alcohol, baggage and other details here
Access a full listing of Royal Caribbean’s onboard amenities here
Return to Cruise Lines
Return from Royal Caribbean Cruise Line to Caribbean Fun Cruises