Caribbean Fun Cruises, where vacations take on a whole new meaning
Thank you for visiting Caribbean Fun Cruises. So here I was, college grad working in my first dream job, yet everyday felt so mundane. Something important was missing from my life; only I could not tell what it was. Time went by and my life remained unfulfilled; then one day unexpectedly, the magic happened!
A view overlooking the harbour in Saint Thomas; absolutely gorgeous!
(This photo is copyrighted to CaribbeanFunCruises)
It was back in March 2007 and my day started off like any other, but on this particular day there was a surprise waiting at work; all employees were invited to a special luncheon onboard a cruise ship. Boring! Was what I thought, there’s nothing to do onboard a cruise ship, plus it’s constantly moving, therefore how will I manage to keep the food on my plate?
Have you ever heard those myths before? Please tell me you have or I would be very embarrassed to think I was the only person with such mistaken views. Anyway, to cut a long story short, that experience turned out to be the missing link in my life and I have been stuck on cruising ever since.
(This photo is copyrighted to CaribbeanFunCruises)
I now use two words to sum up the time before my introduction to cruising: ‘wasted years’, because I quickly discovered that contrary to my ignorance, a cruise ship is really a floating city all unto itself, specially designed to stifle the concept of boredom straight into oblivion and I must confess that Carnival Cruise Line does this spectacularly well!
Now, I go on cruises all the time but not just any cruise; I go specifically on Caribbean Fun Cruises. Why the Caribbean? Simple, just close your eyes and envision a world of paradise; where the sea is dotted with exotic tropical islands bearing endless pink and white sand beaches, lush vegetation, glistening waterfalls, an exquisite animal life and a warm and friendly people.
A world that is laid back yet vibrant, established yet unspoilt and above all, secluded yet welcoming. This is the Caribbean and having lived here all my life, I have developed this website to share my world of paradise with you, combining my two loves, cruising and island living!
A view approaching Puerto Rico.
(This photo is copyrighted to CaribbeanFunCruises)
Whether you are a first timer or an experienced cruiser, there is something in a cruise vacation for everyone; and here at Caribbean Fun Cruises your voyage with me will unearth all the vital info you need to know about Caribbean cruises. I continuously try my best to bring you a plethora of vital information; as we say in Jamaica, it's No problem mon!
But why take a cruise, when you can simply fly out to an island and book into a hotel?
There is nothing wrong with a hotel vacation, I’ve enjoyed a few hotels myself but when I really want to have fun…nothing beats the enjoyment of a cruise! Cruising is excitement, adrenalin, discovery and adventure all rolled into one. When you go on Caribbean Fun Cruises, you are guaranteed more than just a vacation; you get to have the ultimate adventure! Why?
Caribbean Fun Cruises provide the perfect opportunity to go island hopping! Why limit yourself to a one island vacation when a cruise can take you to several different islands and you only have to unpack once? What’s best is that cruising is generally all inclusive, so you can eat as much as you like and enjoy most of the amenities that are on board for free!
Want to learn more about the Caribbean islands?
Stay with me as I take you on an exciting voyage of all the major cruise ports. You will discover what islands such as Jamaica, The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, and Dominica have to offer you. From exotic beaches, to exciting shore excursions, even to the sampling of scrumptious island cuisines, you are at the perfect place to discover all you need to know about cruising Caribbean style!
I am only too happy to respond to your queries, so please feel free to contact me here. Also if you’ve got a Caribbean Fun Cruise story that you’d like to share, please visit my cruise reviews page and share your story along with your interesting photos. I would really appreciate hearing from you and so would all my other site visitors.
I hope you have fun exploring my site. Cruise well!
- Caribbean Cruises Blog
- Caribbean Cruises Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the caribbeanfuncruises.com website. Subscribe here.
- Best Caribbean Cruise Line
- So how do you choose the best Caribbean Cruise Line for your vacation? Explore the offerings of Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Princess, Celebrity and Disney etc. then you can decide which is best...
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line takes you to over 200 destinations worldwide sailing on some of the largest and most technologically advanced ships
- Bahamas Celebration Cruise Line
- Bahamas Celebration Cruise Line operates 2-night Bahamas cruises from Palm Beach, FL with the option to add 2 or 4-nights at the 4-Star Grand Lucayan Beach & Golf Resort in the Bahamas
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Discover the fun and excitement of ‘Freestyle Cruising’ offered only by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Offering the ultimate in luxury cruises, Celebrity Cruise Line out performs them all
- Princess Cruise Line
- Ever wondered what it feels like to be a celebrity? Well a cruise onboard Princess Cruise Line is sure to enlighten you
- Carnival Cruise Line
- You always get more than what you paid for aboard Carnival Cruise Line; branded as the fun ships, the entertainment provided is unmatched by any other cruise liner worldwide
- Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line is best known for its family centered cruise vacations throughout the Caribbean and North America
- Ship and Cruise Terminology
- Here is a list of the most frequently used ship and cruise terminology and their meanings
- Worlds Largest Cruise Ship
- Welcome aboard the worlds largest cruise ship; without question, this ship is the most awe-inspiring that you can ever experience
- Cruise Departure Ports
- Cruise Departure Ports signify where you embark the ship and commence your cruise. These are the departure ports used for Caribbean cruises
- Caribbean Cruise Ports
- Pink or white sand beaches? How about duty free shopping or even some tasty jerk chicken? Access all this and more at these Caribbean cruise ports
- Understanding Cabins and Staterooms
- Had I been aware of this information about cabins and staterooms earlier on, I could have made better accommodation choices for my cruise vacations
- Packing List for Caribbean Cruise
- Creating a Packing List for Caribbean Cruise is very important as you do not want to forget any essential items. This guide will assist you in determining those items that you should not forget
- Caribbean Cruise Wear
- Clothing items that light and breezy are most perfect for Caribbean cruise wear. It is better to avoid these fabrics…
- Cruise Discount Ship Travel
- Here’s how you can benefit from great cruise discount ship travel deals and how can avoid paying a cruise fare altogether and simply cruise for free!
- Adults Only Cruises
- The demand for adults only cruises is on the increase and as a result several cruise liners are now offering ships and cruises specifically tailor made to fit this market
- Caribbean Nude Cruises
- Here’s an intimate account of Caribbean nude cruises, designed for those who desire the ultimate freedom and the most risqué fun at sea!
- Caribbean Shore Excursions
- Caribbean Shore excursions have now become a major element of cruise ships sailing to the region; and why not? We have plenty of fun-filled excursions just waiting for you!
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Shore Excursions
- From an exclusive cruise port in Labadee, Haiti to cuisine, adventure, golfing etc. tours, Royal Caribbean cruises shore excursions offer experiences that will wow you every step of the way!
- Holland America Shore Excursions
- Holland America shore excursions are affordably priced and guarantees a 100% fun-filled experience!
- Costa Maya Shore Excursions
- Costa Maya shore excursions are arguably the best in the Western Caribbean. Notably the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins tour is a major favourite amongst cruise passengers
- Carnival Shore Excursions
- These Carnival Shore Excursions are some of the lowest priced cruise liner shore excursions available
- Caribbean All Inclusive Hotels and Luxury Resorts
- Caribbean All Inclusive Hotels and Luxury Resorts. El Conquistador Resort. Sandals Resort and Breezes, Jamaica. Comfort Suites, Bahamas. And much more!
- Caribbean Budget Travel
- Caribbean Budget Travel. Featuring cheap hotels in Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Dominica and Bahamas.
- The Best St Barts Beach
- So which is your favourite St Barts beach? These are mine and perhaps when you read about them, they’ll become your favourites too!
- Negril Beach Jamaica
- Negril Beach Jamaica is as multifunctional as well as it is clothing optional. This is Jamaica’s largest beach boasting 7 miles of pure white sand
- Playas De Puerto Rico
- The playas de Puerto Rico are some of the most beautiful in the Caribbean. Rincón Beach is best known for surfing. Boquerón Beach is best known for sailing and scuba diving. Other beaches include…
- Magens Bay Beach, St. Thomas
- There are not enough words that I can use to describe the beauty and serenity of Magens Bay Beach in St. Thomas, USVI. On the day I visited Magens Bay, the beach was…
- St Thomas Marriage Requirements
- Your St Thomas marriage can be everything you want it to be and so much more, once you follow these detailed marriage requirements.
- Getting Married In Dominica
- Getting married in Dominica is easy and affordable. Here are the step by step processes involved in the planning and execution of your wedding.
- Getting Married In Puerto Rico: Requirements
- Getting married in Puerto Rico can be hassle free if you know what the legal requirements are. Here is the step by step process involved in the planning and execution of your PR wedding.
- Getting Married In Jamaica is Fast and Easy
- Planning on getting married in Jamaica? Let me tell you first off that your choice of destination is excellent! Secondly, here's all you need to know.
- Transportation In Jamaica
- Transportation in Jamaica is readilly accessible and available. There is no standard fare for tourists to the island, therefore if you are a visitor, it would be wise to nigotiate your fare
- San Juan Puerto Rico Airport
- Of the over 20 airports servicing the island of Puerto Rico; it is the San Juan Puerto Rico Airport or Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport as it is formally known that is the islands most popular.
- Flights To Dominica
- There are limited flights to Dominica, primarily because the country’s two major airports are not fully equipped to service international jets. Currently there are no direct flights into Dominica from
- Transportation In Saint Thomas
- Transportation in Saint Thomas is facilitated by one international airport, a reliable taxi service where fares are set by the government and a bunch of car rental agencies, located over the island.
- Airports In Dominican Republic
- With 40+ airports in Dominican Republic; this island is fast becoming the hub for aviation tourism in the Caribbean. Popular choices include Punta Cana, Cibao & Las Américas international airports...
- Bahama Food and Restaurants
- These restaurants serve the most delicious Bahama food available anywhere in the Bahamas! From Nassau to Freeport to Exuma- your taste buds can never be tired.
- Puerto Rico Food and Restaurants
- Puerto Rico food is scrumptious and certainly one to try especially if you’re visiting the island on a cruise day out. Here are some restaurants to get you started.
- Scrumptious Jamaica Foods
- Jamaica Foods. Delectable, mouthwatering, unique, aesthetic, seasoned to the core, some spicy; these are just some of the words that come to my mind when I reminisce about Jamaican cuisine.
- Dominica Restaurants
- A rich blend of European, Asian and African cuisines is what you’ll find at most Dominica restaurants. By way of budget, you can dine at most restaurants on the island for…
- Saint Thomas Food
- Saint Thomas food? Sure, why not. Immediately after I arrived in Saint Thomas and checked into my hotel, I headed into town for some grub and a drink. I was famished! However, I soon discovered that
- Bahamas Hurricane Season & When to Travel There
- The Bahamas hurricane season starts officially on June 1 each year. Usually the best time to travel to the Bahamas islands is during the months of …
- Grand Turk Weather & Island Profile
- Planning a vacation to the Turks and Caicos Islands? Here is a round up of day to day Grand Turk weather conditions that you should be aware of…
- Weather Report Dominican Republic
- Weather report Dominican Republic. Experiences very little variations year round. You can expect rainfall etc. to occur at these times…Other than these conditions, your weather experience should...
- San Juan Puerto Rico Weather
- San Juan Puerto Rico weather is pretty constant all year round. Average temperatures range 27°C or 80°F with heaviest rainfall been experienced in the month of August.
- Montego Bay Jamaica Weather
- Warm temperatures, clear skies and lots of sunshine dominate Montego Bay Jamaica weather. Variations occur whenever…
- Cruise Holidays From UK
- Cruise holidays from UK. Access embarkation ports, cruise lines and cruise destinations here, plus opportunities to book your own discount cruise.
- Iceland Cruises Are Heavenly
- Iceland Cruises are like taking trips to heaven! As the Washington Post puts in, when you are in Iceland, it’s hard to imagine you are still on planet earth. Discover ports, excursions and cruises....
- Alaska Cruises From Seattle
- Alaska Cruises from Seattle lets you access the best of both worlds. Get to experience the most awesome land adventures that Seattle has to offer then cruise on over to Alaska for …
- Panama Canal Cruise Ship
- A Panama Canal cruise ship brings you up-close to one of the greatest engineering feats in history. But that’s not all your cruise offers; explore several ports of call throughout Central America &...
- Paul Gauguin Cruises
- Paul Gauguin Cruises is operators of the award-winning 5 star cruise ship, the m/s Paul Gauguin; which offers luxury cruises in Tahiti, the French Polynesia and the South Pacific and holds the #1 spot
- Order your Rio Carnival Costumes, CFC is taking you to Brazil!
- Accommodation check, samba moves, check. Rio carnival costumes check! Brazil, here I come!
- Bolt Usain; World’s Fastest Man Ever!!!
- Bolt Usain or Usain St. Leo Bolt is the world’s fastest man in history. At just 26 years old, Usain has already accomplished a plethora of successes both on and off the track. Jamaican by birth…
- Caribbean Cruise Reviews
- Check out these heartfelt recent Caribbean cruise reviews from cruisers all over the world
- Weblinks are essential for the search engine optimization ranking of every website. These interesting links comprise some of the best websites on the internet today.
- Here is the disclaimer policy for Caribbean Fun Cruises
Hi, I'm Karrie! Welcome to my website! You can rely on me for the very latest in Caribbean Cruises info. I hope you have loads of fun exploring!
Get Monthly Free Cruise info, hints and deals here!
Check This Out!!!
Upcoming Adult Only Cruises!
Long time don’t see you,
But you’re always on my mind,
And right now my body needs you,
Where are you hiding?
Come out, come out and let’s play!
The beautiful Caribbean is where I’m headed,
On a magnificent cruise ship is where I’ll stay!
Sailing high on the ocean,
I can swim any time of day,
And staff is always warm and friendly,
Yup- that is the cruise ship way!
So why wait any longer?
Don’t you want to have some fun?
There’s rock climbing, disco, even casino,
Plus the food’s all free, just pack and come!
I bet by now you’re getting jealous,
Luckily, you can also join in the fun,
For in the beautiful islands of the Caribbean,
EVERYONE is always welcomed!
Copyright, Karrie Williams. All Rights Reserved.
A Little Bit A Laughter
Fun Caribbean Customs!
Caribbean Events 2013
Curacao North Sea Jazz Festival: August 30-31
Pirates Week: Nov. 7-17
Caribbean Rum and Beer Festival: Nov. 23-23
Negril Reggae Matrathon: Dec. 7
CFC Site Partners
My Island Jamaica
Dance Hall Reggae World
Medicinal Herbs 4U
EFAY Rent A Car
Book Airline Tickets For Cheap And Save BIG!
Find Cheap Tickets On OneTravel