You searched for all inclusive Puerto Rico vacations? The fun starts here!
All Inclusive Puerto Rico Vacations is a relatively new concept on the island of Puerto Rico. Traditionally Puerto Rico does not offer all inclusive vacation packages; however in recent times a few hotels have come onboard with the all-inclusive trend.
One such hotel is the Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa, located in the seaside town of Guanica on Puerto Rico's undiscovered southwestern coast.
You may consider Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa one of the best kept secrets catering to all inclusive Puerto Rico vacations. Yet once you’ve been there, you will wonder to yourself how this spectacular resort could ever be kept a secret with such fantastic services and amenities.
Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa offers five room categories to choose from. They are as follows:
Deluxe Garden View: All rooms in this category have a private patio and you can choose from either a king-size bed or two queen beds.
Deluxe Ocean & Ocean Front: All rooms come with a private balcony overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea. You may choose a room with one King bed plus sofa in a sitting area, or two Queen beds.
One Bedroom Suite: This suite features a separate bedroom area and is furnished with one King Size bed, two sofa beds, private balcony or patio, two full baths, living room, master bedroom, dining room and two televisions. The one bedroom suite is available with either a Garden view or Caribbean view.
Caribbean Villa: All villas are ocean view offering 2,600 square feet of living space. Each villa features a 12-foot wide, wrap-around veranda which features a hammock, card table for four and chaise lounges. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, entertainment center and sleeping accommodations for up to six people.
Your all inclusive Puerto Rico vacations would be not be complete without proper dining; luckily one of Copamarina's greatest treasures is its cuisine. You are offered two exciting restaurants to choose from and both cater to a wide variety of tastes and palates.
OK, now let’s talk entertainment!
Start planning seriously for your all inclusive Puerto Rico vacations, they have just gotten more exciting! Why, because the fun-packed entertainment options available at the Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa are never ending.
Here is some of what’s on offer:
- Half mile long isolated crescent beach on the Caribbean Sea
- Two pools and two Jacuzzis
- Two kiddy pools and kids playground
- Water sports include kayaks, peddle boats and Hobbie Cat
- Diving and snorkeling
- Two tennis courts lighted for night play, racquets and tennis balls are available
- Tennis Pro and a rotating circuit of Celebrity Tennis Pros upon request
- Volleyball, jogging, hiking, bird watching and fishing
- Hiking, bird watching and ecology tours; bird identifying books available for use at no charge
- Golf offered at the Hilton Ponce Golf and Casino Resort
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Bodyderm Spa
Copamarina Beach Resort offers an all-inclusive plan based on availability. Prices start from US$235.00 single; $330.00 double and include the following:
- Breakfast & lunch in the open air Las Palmas café, dinner in the main dining room of Alexandra
- Nightly Entertainment
- Unlimited juices and soft drinks
- Unlimited house wine, local and international alcoholic beverages (Premium Brands) (from 11:00am – 11:00pm – normal bar hours)
- All non-motorized water sports
For additional information, you may telephone Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa at 1-787-821-0505 or email them at email@example.com.
Do have fun on all your all inclusive Puerto Rico vacations; the island of Puerto Rico is always a good choice to spend a holiday.
Pictures used in this article are courtesy of copamarina.com.
Return to Caribbean Luxury Resorts
Return from All Inclusive Puerto Rico Vacations to Caribbean Fun Cruises